We Can Fix it All! Well okay maybe not everything, but a lot of stuff
- Excellent Quality Workmanship
- Guitars, Basses, Percussion, Woodwind, Brass, Strings and More
- Most work done onsite within one week
- Fast turnaround for school band instruments
- Amp and PA repair also available
- Any work we send out remains local
A sampling of Before and After Shots
- Our Labor Rate is $30 Per Hour Billed in 1/4 Hour Increments, Minimum Charge is $15
- Re-String: $8.00 - With Floating Bridge or Nylon Strings: $12.00
- Set-Up: $38.00 + Strings - Includes: Intonation, Neck Adjustment, Bridge/ Nut Adjustment, Machine Head Tightening and Lube, Fret Board and Frets Cleaned/Treated, Guitar Thoroughly Cleaned and Polished
- We also offer guitar and tube amp mods in our custom shop
Woodwind and Brass Instruments are sent out to a local home workshop, they are charged at competitive rates with a minimum charge of $30, turnaround is typically within 2 weeks unless parts are needed. The busiest time for band Instrument Repair is September and October, a very important time for students to have the instruments and the hardest time to get the repaired quickly. Be Proactive! Bring in your children's instruments during the summer.
We service instruments for several local schools. The top picture shows the damage from a hard hit that made it impossible to seal the two pads pictured. After the repair they are shown closed and properly sealed. This instrument had a lot wrong with it and was deemed un-repairable by another local company.
Another local company had taken one look at this poor marching baritone and told the school to buy a new two thousand dollar instrument. While this was a difficult and expensive repair it cost the school a little over 10% of that to get it fixed and this is a much nicer horn then what you can buy for $2000 today.